River Cramer Wharton is a social practice artist committed to community building through creative practice, the natural world, and vulnerability.
They believe if we are honest about where we want to land, we can dream together on how we want to get there.
Inspired by ritual, games, schoolrooms, public bathrooms, fluidity, transience, and holding hands, their simple wish is to build something we can all call home.
Ultimately, a dream house has no end, but a thousand beginnings.
Reciprocal Works Zine Exchange
2019 - Present
- Palimpsest :: February 2023
- Imaginary Meadow :: February 2022
- Held Together :: March 2021
- Never Alone :: August 2020
- Reciprocal :: February 2020
- Longer Days :: August 2019
- @ Monolight :: 2018 - 2019
- @ Fort Greene Bar :: May 2022 - Present
- Harper :: Photography :: October 2018
- Thais Glazman :: Collage and Oil :: December 2018
- Emily Ritz :: Large Scale Oil Painting :: March 2019
- Kit Ramze :: Photography :: May 2019
Adventure in Nature Journaling and Writing!
Website Toolkit: DIY skills for sharing your creative work online
PURE GREEN MAGAZINE
LIFE & THYME
Morphology of Us :: IndyInk Gallery :: (interview transcript)
Illustrations and Interviews for Hudson River Exchange
Video: Brian Eno - Mistaken Memories Of Mediaeval Manhattan