River Cramer Wharton is a social practice artist committed to community building through creative practice, the natural world, and vulnerability.
They believe if we are honest about where we want to land, we can dream together on how we want to get there.
Finding inspiration in ritual, games, schoolrooms and outhouses, fluidity, transience, and holding hands, their simple wish is to build something we can all call home.
Ultimately, a dream house has no end, but a thousand beginnings.
Reciprocal Works Zine Exchange
2019 - Present
- Imaginary Meadow :: February 2022
- Held Together :: March 2021
- Never Alone :: August 2020
- Reciprocal :: February 2020
- Longer Days :: August 2019
- @ Monolight :: 2018 - 2019
- @ Fort Greene Bar :: 2022 - Present
- Harper :: Photography :: October 2018
- Thais Glazman :: Collage and Oil :: December 2018
- Emily Ritz :: Large Scale Oil Painting :: March 2019
- Kit Ramze :: Photography :: May 2019
PURE GREEN MAGAZINE
LIFE & THYME
Morphology of Us :: IndyInk Gallery :: (interview transcript)
Illustrations and Interviews for Hudson River Exchange
Video: Brian Eno - Mistaken Memories Of Mediaeval Manhattan